We provide a service that makes creating your own direct payments and direct deposits simple and easy. Using this service for payroll, bill payment / collection, and cash management transfers gives you the financial control you need to run your business efficiently and successfully.
You gain increased financial control by being able to move money, pay employees, and collect bills electronically, all with a few keystrokes. In addition, ACH Origination helps cut your costs while providing additional benefits for both employees and customers.
With direct payment, you not only print and mail fewer invoices, you control when the cash you are collecting enters your account – without having to wait for mailed payments to arrive and be processed. This not only presents an innovative image to your customers but gives them an easier and more reliable way to pay you.
Here's what ACH Origination can mean for you!
- Reduced Costs – Fewer checks to buy. Lower account charges. No check distribution costs.
- Improved Efficiency – Less time required to print and sign checks. Simplified payroll disbursements and account reconciliation. Reduced storage space requirements. Fewer problems with lost and/or stolen paychecks. Reduced manual key-entry errors. Simpler payroll research.
- Increased Benefits for Employees – No checks to cash or deposit payroll checks to process. Quicker access to funds.
- Reduced Costs – Lower costs for invoice printing, return envelopes, postage, etc.
- Improved Cash Flow – Immediate access to funds on the date due with advance notice of the amount of the incoming credit.
- Increased Efficiency – Less time to create invoices. Fewer incoming checks to process. Increased accuracy. Simplified research. Easier handling of returned items.
- Added Benefits for Clients – No need to write and mail checks or be concerned about late payments.
- Decreased Delinquency Ratio –More on-time payments and fewer second notices.
- Pay federal, state, and local taxes online.
For more information contact a Business Banker at email@example.com or call 410.795.1900 to talk with an account representative today.
|Savings and Money Markets **|
|Business Statement Savings||.10%|
|Business Money Market||.10% to .20%|
|Business AdvantageMoney Market||.10% to .20%|
|Sole Proprietor / Non Profit Checking||.05%|
|Business Power Package Account||0.75%|
|Certificate of Deposit / IRA CDs|
|6 Month CD||.20%|
|12 Month CD||.35%|
|15 Month CD||.40%|
|18 Month- Add On CD***||.70%|
|24 Month Penalty Free CD||.50%|
|30 Month CD||.50%|
|36 Month CD||1.00%|
|48 Month CD||1.15%|
|60 Month CD||1.50%|
|Special 13 Month CD*****||1.75%|
|**Money Market and Savings accounts are limited to 6 third party transfers per statement period (telephone, internet, check, draft, POS, similar order are limited to 6 per statement cycle). There will be a $15.00 fee for excessive electronic or third party transfers.***18-Month Add On CD – may make additional deposits of a minimum of $10.00|
|***18-Month Add On CD – may make additional deposits of a minimum of $10.00|
|*****Limited Time Offer. The 13-Month Special CD will automatically renew for a 12 month term from the initial and each succeeding maturity date at the interest rate then being offered by us for your type of account.|