Mastercard® Gift Cards
The Perfect Gift Every TimeBecause they already know just what they want, the CCB Mastercard Gift Card is perfect for everyone on your gift list. CCB’s Mastercard Gift Cards are accepted at millions of locations that accept Mastercard debit cards. Gift Cards are easy to purchase by CCB Bank customers at any of our branch locations.
- Cards are issued in whole dollar amounts between $10 and $1,000
- Bulk card orders for more than 15 cards can be placed at any CCB branch location
Gift Card Benefits
- Flexibility - You choose the dollar amount and the recipient chooses what they want.
- Convenience - CCB’s Mastercard Gift Card can be used to make purchases at retail stores, restaurants, over the phone, online; anywhere MasterCard debit card is accepted for purchases.
- Security - CCB’s Mastercard Gift Card eliminates the worries of losing a paper gift certificate, check or cash.
- Peace of Mind – CCB’s Mastercard Gift Cards have the same protection and security features as the CCB Mastercard Check Card.
(Annual Percentage Yield)
|Personal Savings Accounts|
|Power Savings||.05 to .25|
|Kids Count Savings||.05|
|Personal Money Markets|
|Classic Money Market**||.05 to .40|
|Select Money Market||.05 to .40|
|Personal Checking Accounts|
|Platinum Checking||.05 to .20|
|Premium Power Package Account||.75|
|Certificate of Deposit / IRA CDs|
|6 Month CD||.50|
|12 Month CD||.70|
|15 Month CD||.75|
|18 Month- Add On CD***||.80|
|24 Month CD Penalty Free||1.00|
|30 Month CD||1.10|
|36 Month CD||1.25|
|48 Month CD||1.35|
|60 Month CD||1.60|
|Special 13 Month CD*****||2.05|
|Special 25 Month CD*****||2.25|
|****A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal on individual retirement accounts|
|*****Limited Time Offer. The 13-Month Special CD will automatically renew for a 12 month term from the initial and each succeeding maturity date at the interest rate then being offered by us for your type of account. The 25-Month Special CD will automatically renew for a 24 month term from the initial and each succeeding maturity date at the interest rate then being offered by us for your type of account.|